Rahman Dahlan Saman Rafizi Ramli
Datuk Seri Abdul Rahman Dahlan, Menteri di Jabatan Perdana Menteri (UNIT PERANCANG EKONOMI) melantik Raja Riza & Associates bagi mengambil tindakan undang-undang ke atas Ahli Parlimen Pandan Rafizi Ramli yang memfitnah beliau.
Isnin lalu, Rafizi yang juga merupakan Naib Presiden Parti Keadilan Rakyat memanggil sidang akhbar menuduh Abdul Rahman memberi projek pameran #ExpoNegaraku kepada abangnya Raslan Dahlan.
Namun Rahman dan Raslan menafikan mereka mempunyai pertalian darah. Rafizi kemudiannya membuat sidang akhbar kedua menyatakan beliau tidak membuat sebarang tuduhan tetapi hanya pertanyaan demi kepentingan awam.
Bagaimanapun, rakaman sidang akhbar dan secara langsung di Facebook Rafizi menunjukkan beliau secara terang-terangan menuduh Rahman. Malah beliau mendakwa telah melakukan siasatan terperinci sebelum membuat kenyataan tersebut.
Sungguhpun video tersebut telah dipadam dari facebook Rafizi, namun beberapa pihak telah berjaya merakam dan memuat naik semula.
Manakala Raslan Dahlan sendiri menyatakan Rafizi hanya menghubungi selepas membuat tuduhan terbuka tersebut bukannya sebelum diadakan sidang media berkenaan.
Rahman dalam kenyataan hari ini juga menyatakan kekecewaan apabila Rafizi cuba menyalahkan para pegawa Unit Perancang Ekonomi yang memberi maklumat salah kepada beliau.
Datuk Seri Abdul Rahman Dahlan
Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department
December 14, 2017
1. On Monday, Rafizi Ramli ,Vice President of the People’s Justice Party (PKR) convened a press conference and accused me of appointing my brother as the main contractor of Expo Negaraku.
2. At the same press conference, Rafizi Ramli had confidently asserted that he had undertaken thorough research and various investigations, the result of which prove that, Raslan Dahlan, the CEO of PICO Integrated Exhibits (M) Sdn Bhd is indeed my brother. Therefore, I have been accused of nepotism in discharging my ministerial duties by appointing my family member to benefit from Expo Negaraku.
3. Like countless other statements by Rafizi, this is another blatant lie that does not befit his position as a member of Parliament. He was so self-assured and buoyant when making this allegation. After repeating the allegation nine times, Rafizi must have believed his own lies.
4. His body language, demeanor and intonation during the press conference were orchestrated to perfection to convince viewers of his slanderous allegation against me.
5. On the same day, I had to make a quick response to his allegation, because anyone could have been convinced easily by his lies.
6. I have evidence in my possession that Rafizi had contacted Raslan Dahlan immediately after his press conference, via a Facebook message asking whether Raslan was actually my brother. This shows that Rafizi was unsure of the facts. Nonetheless, for the sake of his political ambitions, he went on to defame me.
7. I was also aggrieved by the fact that Rafizi accused EPU officers of leaking the incorrect information in an attempt to create strife between hardworking EPU officers and me.
8. In light of the evidence against Rafizi and the malious allegation thrown at me, I have appointed counsel Datuk M Reza Hassan of Messrs Raja Riza & Associate to exhaust all legal means against Rafizi’s in order to put his continuous slandering to rest.